BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Petite Pet Pics

Mini Giraffe
Pygmy Goats
Pygmy Marmoset
Indeed sometimes the best things come in the smallest of packages.  Who said we were all about fashion and shoes?  

These photos will most definitely invoke a really long "Awwww" response.  You don't realize how many petite breeds there are in the world and here are a few I thought you would find simply adorable.

Hope you enjoy them.
Pygmy Pigs

Dwarf Netherland Rabbit

Teacup Chihuahua
Miniature Pony
Toy Poodles
                                                        
Miniature Mule
Mini Yorkshire Terrier     

8 comments:

Kiley said...

Super cute! Great blog, I just started following you, hope you'll follow me too!

Small Kucing said...

Cute! 1st time coming here thru MBC. Am following you via GFC

Ashley said...

how CUTE!!

Unknown said...

Adorable ! Found you on VB :)

Kirsten

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! These pics are so cute. I hope you get a chance to visit my blog at:
http://spanishforkids-jbplbarbara.blogspot.com
Many blessings,
Barbara

Think With Your Taste Buds - Chicken said...

I've seen the giraffe on a TV commercial but thought it was some sort of computerized photo. These little things are for real!!?

maryjane said...

hi very nice blog you had ! :)

Unknown said...

This is perfect, I'm 5'3, nice blog, I'm following you now.
Lupdilup
http://lupdilup-hotlistens.blogspot.com/